Imperial Imaging Technology is currently accepting resumes for Imaging Consultant positions across the Southeastern US. This position will be responsible for strengthening existing relationships and developing new ones within acute and non-acute medical facilities to help consult and position diagnostic medical imaging equipment, accessories, and services.
Imperial was founded in 2019 and is rapidly growing throughout the Southeast. Imperial provides diagnostic imaging equipment (X-Ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, and Software) and service to both human and veterinary markets. We pride ourselves in delivering the best overall customer experience in the industry.
Imperial offers a strong compensation package along with a comprehensive suite of employee benefits to include health, dental, vision, and life insurance, company matching 401(K) (with a vesting period), and company supplied auto, phone, and laptop.
Role and Responsibilities
- Promotes company vision and values through all aspects of business: with prospects, customers, manufactures, and internal employees
- Drives sales for territory by planning, making sales calls, building relationships, and closing business
- Meets performance standards for revenue and margin generated within territory
- Delivering customized and tailored solutions and presentations to prospects and customers
- Work closely with all colleagues to constantly improve the customer experience
- Preparing reports when necessary, to help navigate territory and market trends and identify opportunities
- Maintain compliance with corporate policies, procedures, and safety measures
- Utilize CRM to its capabilities to be detailed and descriptive of customer interaction, opportunities won/lost, and upload any necessary customer documentation
- Works with existing customer in the territory to present and provide additional products and services that would be beneficial for the customers business model
- Managing territory and customer interaction within expense guidelines
- Works with manager to establish, meet, and exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
- Perform other duties as necessary
Most travel would be day travel with some overnight travel during the week to be most efficient in managing territory. Occasional overnight travel for conferences or training opportunities.
Experience and Requirements
- 3+ years sales experience (Radiology Technologist experience preferred but not necessary)
- Working with doctors, administrators, and c-suite level to evaluate simple to complex situations and provide solutions
- Self-motivated, proven track record of building and growing a territory
- High school diploma, bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Team player
- Organized with great time management skills